We are committed to accelerating the community health field by offering our members opportunities to learn, connect and get involved.
- Webinars — Free to members, ACHI holds monthly webinars on pressing community health issues led by nationally known experts.
- Community health resources – Access curated resources from ACHI and its American Hospital Association affiliates. Access the Community Health Assessment Toolkit, a nine-step pathway to guide your CHNA process.
- Newsletters —Keep up-to-date with community health news and upcoming events. ACHI sends monthly newsletters highlighting ACHI and AHA news, events and opportunities, and community health headlines from around the country.
- ACHI National Conference — Receive a discounted rate to the ACHI National Conference.
- Member and vendor directories — Search and connect with other ACHI members and groups that support ACHI.
- ListSERV® — Share ideas or get answers from other ACHI members.
- Career Center—Post a position to the National Healthcare Career Network, a targeted job board, at a discounted rate.
- Volunteer leadership – Help shape the future of ACHI by volunteering on one of our volunteer committees. ACHI members contribute to conference planning, the educational curriculum and membership development and value. Individuals involved in ACHI activities may apply to join the ACHI Advisory Council.